Friday, November 17, 2006

Cherries!

Copied from my MySpace blog. Originally posted July 13 2006.

I was at the grocery store last week, and as I walked in, there was a big display of beautiful, fresh cherries. Now, I loves me some cherries, so I stopped and started filling a bag. MMMMM!

Then, this cougar-type rocker chick (she kind of looked like Sass Jordan) stepped up next to me. She started going through the cherries, but I noticed that she wasn't putting any of them in a bag. Just picking them up, looking at them and putting them back. Over and over again, just going through all of the cherries.

Finally, I said to her "Lady, give it up. I guarantee yours isn't in there. You didn't misplace it on prom night in 1979, you lost it. Don't live in the past, man."

3 comments:

David said...

Comment copied from Lloyd's MySpace blog. Comment posted July 13, 2006

That took guts. Wonderfully glorious.

Kev-o said...

Comment copied from Lloyd's MySpace blog. Comment posted July 13, 2006

lmao, that's halarious. If you don't mind I think I may use that at work

Jo said...

Comment copied from Lloyd's MySpace blog. Comment posted August 1, 2006

Good thing i wasn't drinking when i read this or i would be wiping off the moniter....reminds me when i used to go out as a naive teen and ask my boyfriend if he wanted my cherry off the top of my sundae, LOL

great one