Top 10 Bay of Funny Comedy moments of 2013
10: Lloyd Ravn launching the 2013 lineup and launching his solo show Funny, Daddy to a full 500-seat theatre.
9. Stephen Kinch making the crowd at the Caveau in Moncton nearly pee with his story of the most uncomfortable thing you can imagine happening with your parents!
8. Darren Elmore performing for the first time in his (very small) home town and killing them with his "growing up gay in this town" material.
7. Francois Weber taming the wildest crowd of the year at the Belleisle Community Centre in Belleisle, NB with his always crowd-pleasing style.
6. James Uloth having the New Brunswick audience wrapped around his finger as he talked about about his hilarious everyday observations.
5. Gilson Lubin showing that islanders get islanders as he cracked up the Prince Edward Island audience with his tales of being a St Lucian in Canada.
4. Sandra Battaglini teaching the audience at the Saint John Theatre Company's BMO Rehearsal Hall the Italian word for... Ummmm, go see Sandra live and find out what word it was and you'll know why the Saint John crowd was laugh-crying so hard.
3. Casey Corbin starting his set in Sussex, NB with 15-20 minutes of hilarious Maritimes-themed jokes that any Maritime comedian would kill to have written.
2. Gavin Stephens, pointing out the uncomfortable truth to an audience at The Guild in Charlottetown: "so you guys built a house for Anne of Green Gables, eh? That must have pissed off your homeless people."
1. Tim Steeves absolutely killing by candlelight at the All Seasons Inn in Sussex during the December ice storm / power outage.
To be part of the 2014 Top 10 Bay of Funny Comedy moments purchase a 2014 Bay of Funny Comedy pass (8 shows for $60, 3 shows for $24, 1 show for $9). Passes are good for Bay of Funny Comedy shows happening all over the Maritimes in 2014. Visit http://bayoffunny.com/index.php/season-pass to order your pass now!
Have a hilarious New Year!