Monday, November 9, 2009

Don't know much about geography

Earlier this year, I posted about a frozen food brand called "Europe's Best" that alerted me to the fact that Europe had expanded. Since then, I have found more examples. Check this out:

Europe's Best Summer Fruit Salad



Europe's Best Summer Fruit Salad...


Product of Chile. The latest member of the European Union


Product of Chile. The latest member of the European Union.



And there's Europe's Best Chef's Spinach:


Europe's Best Chef's Spinach

Product of...

Product of China. Europe's Population Explosion Explained

...China.
I missed the headlines about Europe's population explosion.

I hate when companies make their brands an out-and-out lie. It's bad enough that their frozen fruit and vegetables wouldn't make the "best of" list for any continent. But as far as I can see, none of their product is actually Europe's best, second best or even worst.

But then again, I suppose "Earth's Mediocrity" doesn't make a very good brand name.

No comments: