Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Most Hypocritical Statement of 2011 Award!

I have announced the winner of the prestigious First Annual Most Hypocritical Statement of 2011 Award. Surprisingly it is not a politician. It is Clinton Kelly, the co-host of TLC's "What Not To Wear". This show is dedicated solely to making people feel badly about themselves if they do not spend thousands of dollars to entirely replace their wardrobe on an annual (at least) basis. So, check out what Clinton had to say about choosing clothes on an episode last night:


Note: No, I was not watching this show. My wife was, and I overheard this statement and made her rewind it so I could record it. It is one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

1 comment:

ON THE TOP said...

Nice articles. I'm just blogwalking and very happy to stop here. And also give you some comment here.

Dont forget to give us some your comment into my blog too.